We’ve rolled out two new features on Phowd to improve private order experience for both photographers and retouchers.
Click on the Manage menu item from the top to get to the updated Edit Profile page. We’ve slightly updated edit profile interface and added new section “Retoucher Profile” specifically for our retouchers.
This new tab will be visible only if you’ve indicated that you are a retoucher and you’ll able to configure couple new settings there.
Availability for private orders lets you indicate if you are available for the photo editing work. Photographer will not be able to invite you to work private if this switch is set to No.
Pricing lets you define how much you charge for photo editing, you may specify different prices for different number of photos and different types of editing services. There are four tiers to specify volume discount, 1-10 photos, 10-49 photos, 50-99 photos and over 100 photos.
How it affects customer experience?
Retoucher’s public profile is adjusted based on the profile settings.
- Phowd will not show “Hire” button for those retouchers who are not available for new work.
- Phowd will show additional section with the pricing information (including Phowd fees) in case it’s been specified.
Phowd now suggests pricing to a customer who invites retoucher to work privately. Suggestions are based on the number of photos and selected editing services.
We will also present retoucher’s entire price list right on the order page
So go ahead and specify your prices for retouching! And don’t forget to share your feedback on these updates at the Phowd support forum or in the comments section below.
Latest posts by Ben Novoselsky (see all)
- How To Store Photos So They Don’t Get Ruined - April 26, 2018
- Tricks for Mastering Long Exposure Night Photography - November 7, 2017
- Tips to Take Better Photos On Your Phone - October 29, 2017