At Phowd we are looking for a passionate people to join our team. We are headquartered in Toronto, Canada, but remote work is in the core of our business.
We are looking to hire the following contract positions
- Digital marketing manager
- Full stack web (.NET) engineer
- Digital photography and photo editing blogger
Being effective in a start-up environment is a quality that is hard to assess from afar. As such, we like to assess it through working with people for a period of time. Typically the process looks like:
Contact us -> Part-time contracting (2-3 months) -> Full-time contract/employee
Digital marketing manager
Your primary goal is to help us grow. Your responsibility is to build and execute marketing plan, including:
- Build strong brand and messaging
- Run public relations
- Manage and oversee social media channels
- Manage content marketing
- Design email marketing
Experience in the photography industry is a plus. Experience in graphical design and/or Photoshop is a strong plus. Please share your portfolio and provide references.
Full stack web (.NET) developer
Digital photography and photo editing blogger
- Are you a pro photographer or a pro retoucher or both?
- Do you enjoy teaching others how to improve their photography business or editing skills?
If the answer is yes to these questions please read on.
Phowd is looking for a feature writer (or writers) to provide content for it’s blog on a weekly basis.
Posts need to be of a high quality and display a knowledge of digital photography and post-processing workflows. Posts will need to be largely ‘how to’, ‘tips’ or ‘tutorial’ based aimed to help photographers. The more practical the better they will be received by readers.
- Excellent writing, grammar, spelling and formatting