We’ve made few updates on Phowd that I’d like to share with you. As always you are more than welcome to share your feedback and request features via our Community Ideas Forum.
New order type – Project
Based on the multiple requests we added new order type called Project. Selecting Project lets you request a quote from retouchers and then select the one that fits your budget and timeline. No upfront payment required.
Streamlined order placement experience
We simplified placement order process, it all starts from one button and you’ll be able to select if you want to host a Contest, send an Invite, or collect quotes via a Project and specify if it should be public or private to selected retouchers. No need to upload photos to multiple places or start several orders.
We expanded information shown on a retoucher profile so photographers can make more educated decisions. You are able to see
- Person responsiveness based on how fast they reply to invitations and messages
- When was the last time they logged onto website
- Online status is indicated by the green dot
- Click on the profile picture to see it full size
Photographers are able to request a refund and retouchers can request release of escrow funds right from an order. The button is in the top-right corner.
There has been a ton of other small improvements and general bugfixes. Hope you enjoy using Phowd!
Latest posts by Ben Novoselsky (see all)
- Shooting a Portrait with Natural Light vs Artificial Light - July 16, 2017
- Best Books on Portrait Photography - July 2, 2017
- 7 Main Mistakes when Retouching Wedding Images - June 29, 2017